We are hiring a new Head of Volunteering and Social Action to join our staff team! If you are interested in joining our team, have a passion for working with young people, and want to make an impact, take a look at the position.
Here are some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Development of FBB’s volunteering and social action strategy
- Build positive relationships with new sources of volunteers such as Colleges, Universities.
- Use innovative methods to attract volunteers including advertising, and social media.
- Develop innovative campaigns and initiatives to engage volunteers.
- Training and Monitoring of Volunteers:
- Draw up and implement an efficient training programme for volunteers.
- Implement training sessions, including presentations and workshops.
- Maintain individual records, including learning needs and development aspirations.
- Delivery and Management of Social Action Programme and Post-programme referrals
- Work closely with Project Leads to identify inspiring social action projects.
- Support the young people throughout the project delivery.
- Liaise with teachers, parents and members of the community as required to ensure efficient project delivery.
- Running of the FBB Youth Council
- Liaise with the Project Leads in the selection of the Youth Council representatives.
- Ensure that projects identified for Youth Council delivery are realistic and deliverable.
Deadline for the receipt of written applications is midday on Friday 17 November 2017.
Please submit a written application form of no more than 3 sides of A4 in minimum 11 point font on the following 3 areas:
- Your strategy for volunteer recruitment.
- The challenges involved in supporting young people to deliver social action projects.
- How your skills and experience relate to the role advertised.
Please also submit a CV that includes:
- Personal details including current address and contact details.
- Education and Training history including details of all qualifications.
- Details of 2 referees, including your current employer.
- A description of your employment history, including reasons for leaving a post and explanations for any employment gaps.
Please submit the application and CV to email@example.com
For all the specifications about the position, recruitment process, and how to apply, please click here: Job Specification – Head of Volunteering