We are hiring a new Communications and Social Media Officer to join our staff team! We have a growing multi-platform digital media presence but now need to operate in a more strategic manner to ensure sustainable growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing an ambitious and innovative strategy at this exciting time. This post is offered in partnership with the Jack Petchey Foundation and Rank Time and provides a unique ‘ Time to shine ’ opportunity to develop our website and social media whilst supporting our young people in the development of their own digital media skills.
● Lead on re-designing the website and improving our digital content on a weekly basis across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and the creation of a monthly newsletter
Please submit a written application form of no more than 2 sides of A4 in minimum 11 point font on the following 2 areas:
- Why you want this internship with FBB.
- How your skills and experience relate to the role advertised
Also submit a CV that includes:
● Personal details including current address and contact details.
● Education and Training history including details of all qualifications.
● Details of 2 referees.
● A description of your employment history, including reasons for leaving a post and explanations for any employment gaps.
Please submit the application and CV to email@example.com by NOON on 20 November 2017. Interviews will held on 21 November 2017.
To see full job specifications and full details on how to apply, please click here.